Latest Unit Sold: #02-77 on 04-Jan-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 17-01-2022: Book an Appointment to view Treasure at Tampines Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 24-12-2021: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 19-12-2021: Check out Treasure at Tampines updated Price List
- 08-11-2021: Check out the new Tapestry Project Fly-through Video
- 21-10-2021: View Treasure at Tampines E-Brochure
- 28-09-2021: Check out Treasure at Tampines Floor Plan
- 16-06-2021: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 08-06-2021: Check out Treasure at Tampines updated Price List
- 20-05-2021: View Treasure at Tampines E-Brochure
- 07-04-2021: Check out the new Tapestry Project Fly-through Video
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 20-12-2020: Check out the new Tapestry Project E-Brochure
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 11-10-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 31-10-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 28-09-2020: Check out Treasure at Tampines Floor Plan
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 30-08-2020: Check out Treasure at Tampines E-Brochure
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Treasure at Tampines Video.
- 26-06-2020: Full Project Details for Treasure at Tampines have been updated
- 15-06-2020: Read about the developer of Treasure at Tampines
- 07-06-2020: Check out the new Tapestry Project Fly-through Video
Sim Lian Group has been creating homes for families in Singapore since 1976. With an excellent track record and award-winning expertise in construction, it was ranked among the Top 100 Brands in Singapore and recognized as a Top Ten Developer in Singapore.
Understanding the journey and aspirations of individuals, families and investors, Sim Lian is committed to creating quality and working spaces for future owners of Treasure at Tampines. The Group seeks to make Treasure at Tampines a smart investment for its owner to jumpstart the milestone in life.
Nestled within the matured estate of Tampines, Treasure at Tampines is well located at Tampines Street 11. The development is within walking distance to Simei MRT Station on the East-West Line and one-stop away from Tampines Regional Centre. With a direct access to the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Treasure at Tampines enjoys island-wide connection via the Tampines Expressway (TPE), , Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Treasure at Tampines.
Make an appointment with us to visit the Showflat of Treasure at Tampines, a property development with beautifully curated homes and thoughtfully designed spaces.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Treasure at Tampines are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Treasure at Tampines is the largest private condominium in Singapore with 2,203 residential units sitting on a large land plot of 60,283.84 square metres or 648,889 sqaure feet. This development comprises of 29 blocks of 12-storey buildings with 1- to 5-bedroom units in different layouts to meet different needs. The floor area of each unit ranges from 463 square feet to 1,722 square feet.
Treasure at Tampines has 128 on-site facilities with the luxurious Treasure Clubhouse as centrepiece and strategically spread throughout the development. Every zone offers a host of facilities for residents’ indulgence. The exclusive ambience of the Treasure Clubhouse with luxurious interiors surrounded by sophisticated lightings in the gardens. Well-equipped gymnasium facilities overlooking the scenic pool. Two lap pools , two slide pools, two themed playgrounds and trampoline courtyard to serve up great family time. Host gatherings at the dining and barbeque pavilions around themed gardens. Rejuvenate in the jacuzzi alcoves, spa retreats and the onsen spa pools or calm your senses at the yoga deck.
Treasure at Tampines is conveniently located in the East of Singapore with close proximity to shopping & dining, entertainment, sports & recreation, schools, healthcare, businesses and the Changi Airport. Future residents of Treasure at Tampines will enjoy seemless island-wide connection via five MRT stations on the East-West Line and the Downtown Line. Pasir-Ris Interchange Station on the Cross Island Line is just one stop away. For drivers, there is a direct access to Pan Island Expressway (PIE) which is connected to the Tampines Expressway (TPE), Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and East Coast Parkway (ECP). Complimentary shuttle bus services to Tampines MRT Station and Changi Airport will be provided for the first year.
With Tampines Regional Centre right at the doorstep, future residents of Treasure at Tampines enjoy unbeatable convenience with everything you need right there. Our Tampines Hub, IKEA, Giant Hypermarket, and Courts Megastore are just a few minutes drive away. Take a stroll to the nearby Tampines Round Market and Food Centre for famous hawker food or indulge in mouthwatering fare at the popular cafes around the neighborhood. Fun discoveries at Jewel@Changi or relaxation at Bedok Reservoir and East Coast Park. Prestigious School such as St Hilda’s Primary and Secondary School, Temasek Polytechnic, and United World College of South East Asia (East Campus) are all up for the choices of future residents of Treasure at Tampines.
Treasure at Tampines is a home where family bonds are nurtured and grown, within living spaces that are meticulously thought out. Furthermore, with close proximity to the aviation hubs and business parks, Treasure at Tampines is abound with investment opportunities.
Read more in depth about the condominium here – Treasure at Tampines.
Book An Appointment to view Treasure at Tampines ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Treasure at Tampines Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.